Race Ready! Proven Performance Out of the Box!
The 2013 5.0L Ti-VCT Cobra Jet natuarally aspirated engine kit comes fully dressed like the Cobra Jet production engine. Engine is hand-assembled on Ford Racing's low volume production line and built to be used in any 2013 Cobra Jet project competing in NHRA's B/Stock class.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT aluminum block
- Precision balanced forged crankshaft with ATI SFI approved damper
- Boss 302 leaded main bearings
- Forged H-beam Manley connecting rods with Ford GT leaded rod bearings
- Mahle forged graphal coated pistons.12.5:1 compression ratio with file fit piston rings
- Boss 302 CNC ported cylinder heads M-6049-M50BR, M-6050-M50BR
- Boss 4 layer head gaskets with 12 mm head bolts M-6067-M50BR
- Ford Racing Boss 302 intake and exhaust cams
- Ford Racing 12 qt oil pan M-6675-M50BR with forged steel gerotor oil pump
- Aeromotive fuel rails and fuel lines
- Ford Racing Cobra Jet intake manifold with M-9600-CJ 123mm MAF housing and air filter
- Super Cobra Jet mono blade electronic throttle body M-9926-SCJ
- Improved wiring and crank position sensor system for increased rpm capability
- Provision for brake vacuum and PCV valve is deleted
- Underdrive alternator pulley
- Electronic control module with Cobra Jet calibration
NOTE: Kit does not include engine wiring install kit, M-6017-A504V engine wiring install kit sold separately. Engines to be built between April and September 1st 2012. To guarantee availability and pricing, orders must be received by June 1st, 2012.